Thursday, September 2, 2010

Misc ramblings

Here I was getting all worried about the timing of my harvest in FarmVille, that silly game on Facebook. But I wasn't taking into account the fact that I took a 3 hour nap this afternoon.. this worked to my favor, I'm wide awake at nearly 10 pm and harvest time will be around 10:35.

I've been getting some emails from Aaron, the warrior poet. The man that makes me think.. the one who gives great shoulder massages, that work out the knots in my right shoulder. He sends me political stuff.. the most recent one he was talking about putting the money on the state level... I'm still VERY skeptical about our state government. They don't use the money the way they say they were going to, but it's definitely better than giving it to the govt on the national level.

But this means I'm getting all riled up. lol

Aaron is good for my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment