Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Footprints on the windshield

Sitting in the car at a local lookout spot, enjoying the company, enjoying the view. He pulls out his digital camera and starts snapping pictures of the lights. It's after 9 pm on this clear night, the view is gorgeous. One could only imagine what it might look like when the sun is up. Then he starts making a short video, first of the view, then he turns his attention to me. We laugh and joke like teenagers. He convinces me to take my shoes and socks off and starts to rub my feet. I love the sensuality of this. He starts to suck on my toes, sniffing and tasting my feet. Massaging my calves as he goes along. I press my feet against the windshield, leaving my mark, marking my territory.

We start to make plans to explore other scenic places near where I live the next time he comes to visit. I love this area, it has so much to offer in a calm, sedate way. Away from the hustle and bustle of the larger cities, like the one where he lives. I like visiting the big cities from time to time, but I prefer the slower pace of life where I live.


No comments:

Post a Comment