Friday, February 15, 2019

Surgery

The last letter I was told that my insurance required is due on 16 February 2019. Now more hurry up and wait until I learn when my surgery date be scheduled for. I had a follow-up appt with Dr Repovic on Valentine's Day, and I talked to him about the letter I needed for surgery. I also gave him the phone number for the insurance coordinator at the surgeon's office. So she can answer any of his questions about what and why this is is needed.

Probably just before, or after my 50th birthday.

~Drew

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you! I just noticed your blog and am sorry to have overlooked it all this time. Most people don't have a homepage or blogs on the BT forum, and so I'm afraid I don't often look for them. Just wanted to let you know that you're still a member of BT if you want to be, and you're still you, of course, though you might want to let people know about the changes. Or you might opt to reregister under your new name. Whatever works best for you! Best of luck to you on this journey! (I'm agate on the BT MS board.)

    ReplyDelete