Thursday, March 13, 2014

Whose legs are attached to my body?

They sure aren't mine, they don't feel right.

I walked over to the hospital today. I had gotten a letter from my insurance company, saying that I can get the MRI that my neurologist wants me to get, but I got told that I'm supposed to call a number and make the appointment.

I call the number I was given, but I got told that they can't schedule an MRI for me until after THEY get the referral paperwork and after checking, they don't have it yet.

WTF???

The referral paperwork I got said it's good from March 6, 2014- April 5, 2014. I received the paperwork on March 13, 2014.

I feel like my body is revolting against me. I get slightly too warm and double vision comes on faster than a momma grizzly attacks the person touched her cubs.

I am not happy about what MS has done to me. All I want to do is sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment