Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Natural Weed Control

Natural Weed Control That Works

Yesterday
Natural Weed Control
I don't usually post these things unless I have tried them, And this works. I was amazed how fast I saw results too.
Mix:
1 Gallon white vinegar
2 cups multi purpose epsom salt
1/4 cup regular blue dawn dish soap
Put into gallon sprayer, if you don't have a sprayer, You can use anything that will spray out liquid, Saturate weeds.
I used this in the morning around 10 am went back in a couple hours and the weeds were wilting and turning color, a few hours later, bye bye weeds. Use this every couple weeks to control weeds, all safer for the environment, and allot safer to have around the house with children and pets. 


I found this on Facebook and and mixed the ingredients in a sprayer and put some on the weeds in the sidewalk by my flower bed. (7/8/2015)

1 comment:

  1. It's time to make more of this weed killer.. it's Spring now and the weeds are in full bloom...

    ReplyDelete